- Here are 3 HOT articles for your reading pleasure! July 2013
- Be Smart When Choosing Yogurt
- Summer Food Programs Help Insure Kids Don’t Go Hungry
- Help Your Pick Eater Become A Vegetable Eater
- Diabetes Life Lines
- Diabetes Life Lines is a bi-monthly newsletter for those who have diabetes or who care for those who have diabetes. The newsletter is available in English and Spanish.
These websites provide many recipes, cooking basics and more about red meats and poultry.
- Beef (Wisconsin Beef Council) – www.beeftips.com
- Pork (National Pork Board) – www.porkbeinspired.com
- Lamb (American Lamb Board) – www.americanlambboard.org
- Turkey (National Turkey Federation) – www.turkeyfed.org
- Chicken (National Chicken Council) – www.eatchicken.com
- Eggs (ENC-Egg Nutrition Center) – www.eggnutritioncenter.org
- Wisconsin Women’s Health Foundation – www.wwhf.org
Check out our Website Links section for more health resources.
If you have any questions regarding Family Living in Shawano County, please contact:
Shawano County Healthy Families & Communities Coordinator
311 N Main Street, Room 101
Shawano, WI 54166
Phone: 715-526-4863 Main Line 6136